The “Säkulare Flüchtlingshilfe Deutschland e.V.” (Atheist Refugee Relief Germany) has completed the campaign “999 Sponsors”. Even if the target of 999 was not reached, we still are very happy with the result! Instead of two full positions, two mini-jobs can now be paid permanently.
We would like to thank everyone who supported us!
This is helping enormously to continue our work. Stefan Paintner and Dittmar Steiner, who together with Rana Ahmad founded the Atheist Refugee Relief in 2017, will remain with us, but will hand over their responsibilities. We are very happy that now two younger members are taking over their work. Our association is growing and expanding nationwide.
What we have achieved so far:
- We provide direct assistance to secular refugees from all over the world in Germany
- We are considered as knowledgeable contacts on the subject of secularism in the Islamic world by the EU Parliament and for studies by the Universities of Oxford and Harvard
- We cooperate with the Federal Government Commissioner for Global Freedom of Religion in the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ)
- We carry out visible work in public relations with events, press reports and television interviews
- We are a member of the “Zentralrat der Konfessionsfreien” (formerly KORSO – Koordinierungsrat säkularer Organisationen)
We would like to thank all our sponsors for their support and count on them to continue supporting us! 🌺